Learning and Loving Together

Welcome to our homeschool. We believe in family coming first and in sharing our lives learning, loving, and growing together every day. Here I plan to share tips that have worked for us, learning ideas, and thoughts relating to homeschooling and mothering.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome!


A few weeks ago the thought occured to me that I use the internet quite a bit for the education of my children.  I use it to look up lesson ideas, book reviews, and recieve inspiration from other homeschooling mothers.  What a blessing it is to have a means to share what we do in our homes so that others may be inspired with ideas on how to teach their children.  The thought came to me that while I was using these resources, it might be nice to give back in return.  So, I'm starting this blog as a means to share things that we do in our homeschool.  I also want to be able to share various articles and thoughts I have on education and mothering.  I hope you enjoy reading about what we do and hopefully you'll gain maybe a few new ideas to use in your journey of educating your children, whether you homeschool or not.  

No comments: